Map and access information
Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence
Presentation of the institution
You are welcome at Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence, clinic for a medical appointment in Bern.
- Dr. Jachertz specializes in angiology
- Dr. Gnehm, Dr. Rüegg, Dr. Siegenthaler specialize in cardiology
- Dr. Büttiker specializes in dermatology and venereology
- Dr. Burckhardt specializes in gastroenterology
- Prof. Dietrich, Dr. Ilijic, Dr. Rohrbach, Dr. Wohlfarth specialize in general internal medicine
- Dr. Ruja specializes in gynecology and obstetrics
- Dr. Jürgensen specializes in hand surgery
- Dr. Zellweger specializes in infectiology
- Dr. Baumann, Dr. Humpert, Dr. Loher, Dr. Mathys specialize in neurology
- Dr. Andres specializes in neurosurgery
- Dr. Hänni, Dr. Messerli, Dr. Polasek Kellenberger, Dr. Vuillemin specialize in ORL (otolaryngology)
- Dr. Bierbach, Dr. Meyer specialize in orthopedic surgery
- Dr. Herren specializes in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
- Dr. Minder specializes in pulmonology
- Dr. Linder, Dr. Steinhauer, Dr. Stupnicki, Dr. Tahami specialize in surgery
- Dr. Eigenmann specializes in urology
For further information or to book an appointment, call at 031 990 41 11.
What is the address of Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence?
Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence sees patients at Bümplizstrasse 83, 3018 Bern.
What is Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence's phone number?
The phone number of Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence is 031 990 41 11.
What are the specialties practiced at Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence?
Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence offers consultations of angiology, cardiology, dermatology and venereology, gastroenterology, general internal medicine, gynecology and obstetrics, hand surgery, infectiology, neurology, neurosurgery, ORL (otolaryngology), orthopedic surgery, plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, pulmonology, surgery and urology.
What languages are spoken at Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence?
Hirslanden, Klinik Permanence offers consultations in German, English, French and Russian.